I Am Also A We!
Do you trust your self?
Woah! Mind blowing concept right!? One that our world could use a little more of right now.
This is a concept that Sheila and Zac have dedicated their lives to sharing with others. (also known as Remembering Oneness) So you can imagine they have quite the discussion about what it means to be also a We.
In this episode of Live Sense8, Zac and Sheila dive deep into the second episode of Sense8 Season 1 on Netflix.
They could have done a whole episode on Nomi’s reading of her blog post about pride.
Like most of Sense8, there are so many layers in this simple scene.
One of the dichotomies that Sheila and Zac explore is fear and trust.I’ve been thinking about my life and all of the mistakes that I’ve made. The ones that stay with me, the ones that I regret are the ones I made because of fear. Nomi Marks, Sense8Click To Tweet
- Who do you trust with your most personal experiences?
- Can you trust your own intuition and instincts?
- How does fear influence your perceptions?
- What impact has your family had on your life decisions?
- How does society define your world perceptions?
These are just a few of the questions Zac and Sheila explore while discussing this episode. Sounds deep right?
But they end with supernatural fun as they share their experiences with group cravings and teleporting.
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Ask a question over on Twitter.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
To help out the show: